Friday 12 October 2012

White Vinyl Fence Will Last a Lifetime


White vinyl fence is made from harmless non-toxic substances that are fully recyclable. These fences are manufactured using two processes: mono-extrusion and co-extrusion. Mono-extruded fences contain twelve parts of titanium oxide and other ingredients through-out the product where as co-extruded contains titanium oxide in just the outer layer. Most manufacturers include Titanium Dioxide, which has special ultraviolet inhibitors to keep it white and prevent yellowing due to the suns effects.

Vinyl panels are known for having a long life with strength and flexibility. You will never have to worry about discoloring, warping or peeling over time.They can also handle heavy storms or other environmental conditions. Vinyl will look good far longer than wood with little to no maintenance involved. Even though vinyl is initially more costly than wood, vinyl does not need to be painted or treated so the overall cost is generally more cost effective.

Panels come in a variety of styles and colors with the most popular color being white. They are also offered in tan, clay, gray and almond. A new color that has recently been added is the wood grain look. But vinyl does have its limitations since it is not available in every color. Vinyl fence colors are limited because vinyl is made using light colored pigmented products. Dying the product a dark color would result in fading over time. Because of this vinyl is generally only offered in the lighter colors. Each manufacturer generally offers white but normally will have different color variations of a beige or tan colored product.

The most popular styles of white vinyl fence is privacy, semi-privacy, picket, rail and split rail. One of the most popular types of fencing is privacy. Privacy fencing is most used around a pool or a house where privacy is important. Picket fences are some of the most functional and attractive of fences.

White vinyl fence is virtually maintenance free. You will not have to paint vinyl, unlike wood fences that need to be painted or stained every couple of years. Since vinyl does not rot and handles exposure very well you will not have to replace boards or posts. You will only need to wash your fence occasionally. Most manufacturers recommend using mineral spirits to clean your vinyl fence. Soap and water or household cleaners can be used just be sure to use products that do not have abrasives that may harm your fence.

White vinyl fence is so durable and maintenance free that homeowners will be able to enjoy their fence for years to come. When investing in a quality vinyl with a limited lifetime warranty, you can be assured of a fence that will not only last a lifetime, but requires very little maintenance. Spend less time maintaining your fence and more time with your loved ones with vinyl.

27 comments:

  1. Thanks for the information about the railing design. I was thinking about to change the design of my railing After read this post now i know that how can i change it. Thanks.

    Vinyl decking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Choosing which building material to use can be quite difficult with so many great options available on the market. Vinyl and wood fences are among the most popular choices as both offer unique and appealing advantages.

    White Picket Fence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for providing such a valuable information about vinyl fencing.Now i came to know the detailed information about the vinyl fencing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these fences. I am trying to find a company for vinyl fencing in Provo UT. Can you suggest any? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very good information.i think it's useful advice. really nice blog. keep it up!!!

    - fence manufacturers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, thanks for the info and for all you do for the industry! Draper Vinyl Fencing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where can I get nice vinyl fences in Cincinnati, OH? I like the look of them a lot more than any other type of fence. Especially a chain link one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the post, and I heard that vinyl fences aren't that durable. Because I heard that they can get cracked pretty easily, is that true?

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sounds really nice, I have been trying to decide what material to do the fencing with, for my home here in Airdrie. I will have to talk to my Wife to see if she likes the look of vinyl.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for sharing this! I have actually been trying to learn more about the benefits of vinyl fencing in Riverside, CA... Where could I go for that?

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks great! My friend just introduced me to a great vinyl fencing company that I need to try. http://www.allcountiesfenceandsupply.com/vinyl-fencing.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are all vinyl fences the same? Are some more durable than others? What's is an average cost for an entire fence kit?

    bryanflake1984| http://ashleefencecompany.com/vinyl_fence.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for this. I've been looking into getting fencing for a while now and this helps me see the benefits of vinyl. My friend in Cincinnati told me about a company he used, Ashlee Fence Co., so I'll have to look into them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like the clean look that vinyl fencing gives to a home. I just replaced my grandmother's old wooden fence this last summer with a beautiful brown vinyl one.

    Luke | http://www.gulfatlanticfencing.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am trying to find a solution to keeping my rambunctious five year old son who is blind, safe. I would like to allow my son to play in the front yard with out the fear that he will wander into the street and get hurt. What is a user friendly vinyl fence brand that would be great for a front yard? We want a fence that is not as high as a backyard fence.

    bryanflake1984| http://ashleefencecompany.com/vinyl_fence.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Unfortunately, pvc fences have gotten a bad rap associated with them due to the fact originally they weren't manufactured with Ti02 (titanium dioxide). This addition has literally given new life to vinyl fencing making them more durable and capable of withstanding the damaging rays of the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am looking to replace an old rotting wooden fence. I like the stability of a chain link fence. However, I prefer the look of vinyl. Anyone else out there had this dilemma?

    bryanflake1984| http://www.elrodfence.com/faq.nxg

    ReplyDelete
  18. It would be nice to make a purchase that has a lifetime guarantee. I think the real selling point for me though is the low maintenance of a vinyl fence. There is something about not having to get my hands dirty all the time that I find appealing.
    Cynthia | http://www.elrodfence.com/faq.nxg

    ReplyDelete
  19. We have beautiful beach home which is in dire need of fencing. However, I have not been a fan of the wood fences and the maintenance required. I am glad you mentioned that there varieties of privacy and "virtually maintenance free."

    Max Enger | http://www.finylvinylbp.com/category_Vinyl-Fencing-in-Southern-California.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love my vinyl fence. I had a wooden fence before this fence and it had a lot of maintenance. I would have to pain it every other year and my kids would break it. Vinyl is nice because I takes no maintenance.

    Ray | http://www.elrodfence.com/faq.nxg

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for this post, it made me even more excited for my new fence! I can't wait, in a few days I'll be getting my new vinyl fence put up in my back yard. I'll finally be able to let my dog out without worrying about him running away! I just need to hope that my kids won't put any holes in it, haha. http://www.alliedfencetampa.com/vinyl.php

    ReplyDelete
  22. You really have to know what your doing when it comes to fencing. You really have to understand how things go or else your gonna mess the entire thing up. If you don't know what your doing it's worth hiring a pro fencing company to come in and do it for you.

    http://www.daviskresakfences.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I need to build a fence around my property. I need a fence that's sturdy enough to hold my three dogs. It seems like a vinyl fence would be a good option, because it seems like a durable fencing material that my dogs won't be able to get through.
    http://www.gatesventura.com/Fencing-Products-Ventura-CA.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. My wife has been wanting me to put in a fence for our backyard. She wants a play where the kids can just play without running off. We are thinking of getting a vinyl fence because they look good and we heard it is not too expensive.


    http://www.premierfence.com/vinyl_fencing.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  25. I agree that vinyl fencing is very durable and will last for many years. I recently had to get some repairs done to a couple sections of my fence because my fifteen year old tree blew over and landed on top of the fence practically obliterating it. The fence needed a few repairs, but it could have been a lot worse. Hopefully no more trees will fall on my fences anymore.

    http://www.familyfencetampa.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Vinyl fencing is, by far, the most durable form of fencing to install in Florida.

    Learn more about <a href="http://www.pvcfences.com> Vinyl Fence Florida</a>

    ReplyDelete